Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Diary of an Ex-Pat - LT

Ergonomics Revisited.

Recently I have developed the worst neck strain ever and it periodically will pulsate pain throughout the back of my eye causing much irritation. No matter how much I stretch the area or massage it, the pain is still there and I think it has something to do with my slacking off in ergonomically working. I thought that by becoming more man as I sit in this chair, I would soon become immune to eye strains etc. Alas I was wrong. So to rectify, I only JUST realised, the arm rests on this chair were also adjustable...next level ergonomics anyone?

Furthermore, I have cleaned out Watsons of most dettol products. I am now dettol freak and there is dettol everywhere in the place that I am living in. Germs, beware: dettol coming atcha! Anyway, there's no updates on my dietary plans either as I haven't really bothered to go out and get sandwich filling etc. My god, my neck is retarded now, I think I'm gonna touch everything on this desk to make it ergonomically friendly.

Upon reflection, not only has this spiritual journey enlightened me on self survival (Yes, Ambrose, I should now be featured on Man vs Wild), I have also become self conscious about hygiene and ergonomics. Maturity +1!

No comments: