Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Diary of an Ex-Pat - LT

It has come to my attention that people studying in the UK are cheaters. Yes, I accuse you of cheating. It seems rather unfair that people within the Common Law system have different time periods til graduation!

Notably, and comparatively speaking, the average time it takes a law undergraduate in the UK to graduate is 3 years, whilst it takes the law undergraduate in Australia 5. Whilst we in Australia may get a double degree recognition, can someone please explain why UK-ians get to study a single law degree? WHY? Per say that my chosen vocation is law - then I am effectively wasting 2 years of my life when I should have gone to the UK to study...No but I didn't waste it because UNSW > all other universities out there. Yes, fear meeeeeee.

Just a rant. No offence intended. No, but seriously...

No comments: