Friday, December 26, 2008

AIWFBD - SC

Partly because I got paid for the first time in so long last week, and partly because it's Christmas time (but mostly because I got paid for the first time in so long last week), I bought myself a couple of things while Christmas shopping.+ Youth & Young Manhood and Aha Shake Heartbreak because they were $9.99 for the two at JB Hi-Fi. Haven't had much chance to listen to all of them but I doubt I'll be disappointed.
I also bought a new blue French cuff shirt. At least I think that's what it is. Wikipedia can only aid so much in my knowledge of fashion without pictures. A bargain with the 30% discount with a Country Road card. Shame they didn't have it in 37. Not to worry, I'm well on course to hit 70kgs.

I can only think of three more things that I would really want.


World peace.


Soccer boots. Not fussed as to what kind so long as they're affordable, comfortable and durable. It'd be preferred if they weren't Nike though, as they seem to be by far the biggest player in this oligopolized market. But in honest truth, I'd rather a bag of soccer skill for Boxing Day.

You may recognize Jessy Schram as the young Alison in Medium, Rachel Seybolt in Life or as it turns out, Maxim. There are countless famous women I could only dream of that could be posted but they would all illustrate the same point.

Merry Boxing Day everybody.

No comments: