Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time Crisis - LT

My mistake. I meant this.
Could it be that the world has dug itself into a rut? We have become dependent on 'black gold'. The true water of the modern age. Recently, a barrel of oil hit $139. And not too long before that, it was an amazing milestone to see it rise above the 100 mark. Damn these financial futures and options and whatnot, increasing the price of oil. They are fighting for the wrong thing!

This is what the world should fight for. Why? Because this is what the financial institutions rate the world economy on. Yes, I should be assured that going to LA, I can cop a big mac for the relative same price. And yes I think I shall. See, the world is a better place when you know you can go to HongKong and cop like 3 of these babies. Bottom line is, everyone's happy (to an extent)


Zimbabwe has experienced inflation of somewhta 300% and thats due to many external factors. Especially this whole Mugabe debacle. The man just wants a figure head position, what a joke, so he gets his army boys to withhold food for the people who ultimately vote for him in this 'democracy'. Joke City. <- Rainy Day Lingo.
Anyway, so there is a mega disparity between Zimbabwe and Australia. Oil has been the main factor that has made imported food so expensive. My ultimate point being. Possibly if the world was benched against the Big Mac more, then everyone will be happy (to an extent)
I don't know if I've made sense but thanks for reading.

No comments: