Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Thoughts on Rap #1 -AT.

1) One of the songs i've been really bumping here in Hk is this:

Party and Bullshit by Biggie.

But one of the lines that i love is this:
"But all we wanna know is "Where the party at?"
And can i bring my gat?
If not, I hope I don't get shot
But i throw my vest on my chest
'Cause niggaz is a mess"

the reason why i love this is because i was thinking to myself. DO THEY EVEN MAKE BULLET PROOF VESTS IN BIGGIES SIZE? IF BULLET PROOF VESTS WERE ONE SIZE FITS ALL HOW MUCH OF BIGGIES TORSO WOULD THAT COVER? LIKE A MAN BOOB? MAYBE HE WEARS MORE OF A BULLET PROOF PONCHO THAN A VEST.

(retrospectively i did some research. turns out they make them in XXXlarge maybe i was wrong. rip biggie.)

2) Gin and Juice. Every body know this. no introduction necessary.


"May i, kick a little something for the gs (yeah)
And, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the partys still jumpin
Cause my momma aint home
I got bitches in the living room gettin it on
And, they aint leavin til six in the mornin
(six in the mornin)"

WHAT THE FUCK IS A G STILL DOING LIVING AT HIS MOMS HOUSE?
WHY IS UR MOM STILL OUT AT 6AM? DOES SHE PARTY HARDER THAN YOU?

No comments: