Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Diary of an Ex-Pat - LT

Ok maybe its politically incorrect to call myself an ex-pat but whatever, this is the birth of my online diary. A spur of the moment memoir for all those who miss me and have a vested interest in my day to day well being and random adventures.

Today I had day 1 of training, and it was actually quite enjoyable. Alas, I cannot go into explicit detail as there is a code of confidentiality.

However, I did get the chance to explore the sales and shops of HongKong. Seeing the new shit that I could cop before Ambrose gets here is seriously priceless and tempting, but realising I don't have the cash to do so is saddening.

I would post up pictures but I haven't taken any.

I live in a place the size of my room in Australia. My initial thoughts are that living by myself seems quite alright, though I am worried about laundry and possibly, POSSIBLY not enough money to even sustain life ie. food. So I might be a skinny bitch when I return =O

No comments: