Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Great North Bum- JL

The laziest man of England goes to....


Yep. This guy.
I thought I was bad about walking my dog Rocky but this guy takes CBF dog walking to a wwwhoollleee new level.

Kevin Pyke, 35, has been named the laziest man in England for walking his dog while sitting in the car. Thats right. Zero walking is involved. When it is that time of the day to walk the dog, Kevin gets his son to drive him around the block slowly and, with his arm stretched out of the window, holds a leash with Bruce walking alongside.

He claims he actually covers more ground by doing so. He said: "It sounds terrible that I take Bruce for a walk like that, but it saves me from getting wet when it's raining."

The competition bosses say Mr Pyle won by a landslide.


No comments: