Sunday, June 15, 2008

For the sake of art- DW

So for the last week, we have all been busy in our little holes studying like we, as asians, typically should.
I for one, have decided to be a rebel, and not study.
What a momentus occasion. What has caused all of this non-study that I talk about? Blogs. Specifically, fashion blogs.

fashiontoast.com is a major one. It has inspired me to purchase copious amounts of ridiculously high heels, invest in good quality bags and drown myself in little floaty floral dresses, all the while wearing awesome tights.

I've come across these artworks by a cool cat:

Otherwise known as Thumbelina. sleepin under Sergio Rossi

or maybe Mulan and Fendi is more of your thing,

Cleopatra..

Joan of Arc in the effortlessly chic Chanel..

Would you bruise from a pea?


also, clarificaton for the first shoe post. the funny shoes that had two heels, was in fact Alexander McQueen.
I wonder what he was thinking, and if he had perhaps had a japanese mutant muse.

bloggers rejoice, with a prada-clad dorothy.

No comments: