Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Black Tie- DW

In light of a certain event coming up, I have decided to put some inspiration ideas out there for you all. I know AT may be a much better candidate, but exams are over and I am inspired (after spending hours reading fashionblogs, which will hereafter be all flogs)



The suit. The details.


I don't know if this man did it as an accident, but I love the idea that the two panels of the back and the front of the tie lie side by side.


How effortless does he look? images thanks to the satorialist.com

So for an inspiration board I stole this from someone else's flog-


So what about shoes?



How strange and elongated are these? But somehow, it's ugliness and sheen makes it work. But I would wear these brogues. Maybe not so flashy. But it's kind of trashy at the same time- I love that.

So next time, I'm going to post something for the girls. Maybe to inspire myself to buy something to spice up my dress. It seems that it really is the cheapest thing out there..

No comments: