Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Shoe Time - LT



Ladies, and Gentleman, let us take this moment to commemorate one of Japan's finest shoe makers of the world - Mizuno. This piece of technology right here is actually lighter than the over-hyped nike Mecurial Vapours. Not only that, this is actually LEATHER which is more comfy and durable. Did I forget to mention it is at a fraction of the price? Yes, I'll mention it now - it is at a fraction of the price.




I am one of the few lucky people in Australia to have these babies grace my wide foot, and boy do they grace. Its ultra mouldable surface fits snug against the contours of my foot to provide me with the ultimate soccer game pontential. Whether I realize this potential is another matter...

To sum this up - simple, comfortable, value.






Now, who needs a new pair of shoes? I DO. These bad boys are sure to turn heads with its sleek white design. Too bad, you people out there, I bags this shoe, so if any of you decide to copy my trend, well I take credit, and you'll be forever branded unoriginal. You have been warned.




In retrospect, this goes for both shoes of this post.